Annual Art Show
July 27th & 28th 2013.
You are cordially invited to participate in the Annual Outdoor Art Show, sponsored by the Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce. The show will be held at 30 W. Montauk Hwy. , Pocket Park adjacent to Squiretown Restaurant. Advertising coverage will consist of the New York Times Travel & Tourism Section, the LICVB , and the Hampton Bays Annual Brochure of Events. Press releases to all local and regional newspapers, flyers, posters.
1. Original Fine Art: Oils; Acrylics; Watercolors; Prints; Mixed Media; Sculpture: Pottery; Stained Glass Photographic Works; Wood Carvings; Assemblage; Collage work; anything original and HANDMADE by the applicant only are the ONLY acceptable creations. NO KITS, NO DEALERS. One (1) photograph of your display and three (3) photos of your artwork must accompany your application. Please include your name, address and phone number on each photo, and a SASE. These photos will be kept on file and will not be returned until the day of the show. A tent is strongly recommended. You must have a NYS Resale ID #.
2. Pre-Registration ONLY. If you decide to show work other than the works in your accepted photos and it doesn't meet the judging standards, you will be asked to remove the unacceptable work or leave without a refund!!!
3. DATES: Saturday & Sunday July 27th and 28th 2013(RAIN OR SHINE).
4. SHOW HOURS: Sat & Sun 10:00AM to 5:00 PM NO EARLY BREAKDOWNS. ALL Artists must remain until the close of show.
5. Registration Fees are for a 10'X10' space for $110 for both days. This is a two-day event. ONLY ONE ARTISAN per booth.
6. DEADLINE: July 1st, 2013 for registration. LIMITED space---Apply by April 15, 2013 for $95 fee. All applications after Apr 15, 2013 will be $110 for the two (2) days. No refunds for cancellations after June 15, 2012. RAIN OR SHINE; Artists are to supply their own display; tables; tents (with tie-downs for windy weather); rain & sun protection advisable.
8. Set up begins at 7AM. Each artist is responsible for his/her own display. Artists must be set up by 9 AM. A security Guard will be posted for overnight, so you do not have to take down your tent. It is advised that you leave only displays, but remove artwork for the overnight.
9. Bathroom facilities will be available both days on the festival site.
10. Booth assignments will be determined by the Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce Art Show Committee and ARE NOT subject to a vendor's preference.
11. Questions: Please feel free to call Chamber office at 631-728-2211.
12. Vendors will receive confirmation of booth assignment 3 days prior to event.
Make checks payable to the Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce. Enclose Registration Fee and this form and required photos. Mail to Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce, 140 West Main St., Suite #1, Hampton Bays, NY 11946, ATTENTION: 2013 Art Show
ALL DECISIONS OF THE SHOW COMMITTEE ARE FINAL