Visit us anytime...we're open all year long!
Please consider joining
or renew your
The Hampton Bays Chamber of Commerce advocates for local interests and promotes the collaboration of businesses and gives back to the community, and represents Hampton Bays broadly as a great place to do Business, Visit, and Live.
● Business listing in the Hampton Bays travel brochure displaying current events and activities in our hamlet, local businesses; published in the Spring.
● A weekly HB Chamber spot on WLNG 92.1 can offer your advertising for various promotions. The segment runs on Thursdays at 10:00 am.
● Summer and holiday advertising spread in the Southampton Press.
● A new and improved Chamber of Commerce Website will help drive people to your business. Your 2022-2023 membership entitles you to a free listing and description of your business on our website. You can enhance your advertising with an image of your storefront or logo. Email logos, storefront images, and changes to your business listing to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your business in the subject.
● Our social media presence on Facebook and Instagram to help promote your business widely, and to give up-to-date information on your business’s specials, offerings, and events.
Meet and greet with other business owners and members to share experiences and collaborate in supporting our Hamlet. Sponsorship opportunities are available to Host an event.
● Community events include Great Egg Hunt, Summer Concerts in the Park, Chili Chowder Contest, Art Show, Holiday Tree Lighting, and more. The exact dates of our events will be advertised on our webpage and social media and some events may be canceled or postponed due to Covid restrictions.
● A “Hiring Center” at Hampton Bays High School for part-time student help (contact the Guidance Office and Morgan Brown at 631-723-2110, ext. 3144 to schedule a time to interview students).
● Advocacy and information sharing on town, county, state, and federal issues that could impact our community and economy.
● Proceeds from these popular community events support the Chamber’s scholarship for a graduating Hampton Bays student studying business in college and the efforts of the Chamber throughout the year.
We thank you for your continued support of the Hampton Bays community. We look forward to an exciting year for the Chamber and appreciate your membership and the opportunity to serve you.
If you have any questions, please call the Chamber at 631-728-2211.
Christine Taylor, President